Organic Light Roast Coffee
Organic Light Roast Coffee by Alternative Grounds.
340g of organic and fairtrade freshly roasted coffee. Available in whole bean or standard ground format.
Alternative Grounds is a Toronto-based Artisan Roaster of Certified Organic and Fair-Trade Coffees. They were the first Canadian member of Cooperative Coffees, a green coffee importing cooperative committed to supporting and partnering with small-scale coffee farmers and their exporting cooperatives.About this coffee:
- Blend name: Sierra Nevada // Colombia
- Roast Degree: Mild / Light
- Packaging: You can order the coffee whole beans or standard ground. The coffee is roasted to order and comes in a 340g 100% compostable bag.
- Tasting notes: Hints of honey, jasmine and strawberry. Soft medium acidity with lingering sweetness. Well rounded and juicy body, ideal for French press, pour over, drip and Aeropress.
- Origin: Northern Columbia
- Coop: ANEI, the Association of Indigenous and Campesino Agroecological Producers of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta and the Serranía del Perijá, 700+members