Organic Dark Roast Coffee
Organic Dark Roast Coffee by Alternative Grounds.
340g of organic and fairtrade freshly roasted coffee. Available in whole bean or standard ground format.
Alternative Grounds is a Toronto-based Artisan Roaster of Certified Organic and Fair-Trade Coffees. They were the first Canadian member of Cooperative Coffees, a green coffee importing cooperative committed to supporting and partnering with small-scale coffee farmers and their exporting cooperatives.
About this coffee:
- Blend name: Black Beauty // Signature Blend
- Roast Degree: Bold / Dark
- Packaging: You can order the coffee whole beans or standard ground. The coffee is roasted to order and comes in a 340g 100% compostable bag.
- Tasting notes: Prominent flavours include semi-sweet dark chocolate, cinnamon spice, honey, malt and toasted nuts. A finely balanced cup of medium acidity, robust body and clean finish. Perfect for French press, Aeropress and drip.
- Origin: Peru: Producer Cenfrocafe and Mexico: Producer Maya Vinic